Literally using alllll of my strength to get back outta bed right now….ugh sooo much to do. College is sucking up my life force.
Yesterday I woke up early and worked out. I’m going to be waking up early to work out 3 days a week, which is super different for me, I rarely do that, I like to workout at night. So hopefully I can keep it up:)
Sadly, this is nothing new.
The color run in the city that I’d want to go to (so my boyfriend could participate in too) is definitely right in the middle of finals. So I won’t be able to go:/
Right now, so badly. Meh :/
Which means not a whole lot of posting and delayed answering your messages. But I promise I will get to them! So good luck to everyone on their tests and finals!! Love you all!!
So instead of being at my keyboard and typing Alt+left click to instantly reblog, I just use the on-screen keyboard and press Alt. For the on-screen keyboard, it keeps holding Alt until you press it again. So now I just have to left click to instantly reblog. and I can do it from laying in bed. yay laziness
The thing that bugs me about this quote is not that I’d be comparing myself to others, but how I’m not really sure how I can be the “fat friend” when I don’t really have friends to begin with…?
g3tf1t asked: TAG. YOU’RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them they are it too! :D
awww thanks so much dear!! okay.
1. I’m a little obsessed with makeup
2. I’m a sucker for boys with thick rimmed glasses
3. I love the smell of anything vanilla
4. I get to work with adorable little kids for my job:)
5. I love rock climbing!!
6. I play League of Legends….anybody else?? msg me your summoner name & i’ll friend you!! (lvl 20)
7. I love making/eating hummus :) so delish.
8. I really suck at picking out good avocados.
9. I’m literally so freaking excited for UFC 154. I can’t wait!!
10. LOVE watching football:)